With Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 done, the next most anticipated anime is Gundam00. After watching the 1st episode of season 2 which totally blew me away, it leaves me waiting in suspense and craving for the next episode to be released.
At first, i wasnt that interested in watching the Gundam series. I thought that its all about fighting with mobile suits and declaring war. That was then when my bro asked me to watch Gundam00 and he let me judge how good it was. Needless to say, i soon got hooked when i finished the 1st season of Gundam00. I then proceeded into watching Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, which are the older series of Gundam. The plots amazed me and I soon find out that its not all about fighting after all! ^^
Gundam00 : Gundam Meisters and their mobile suits


1 comment:
Wow!! You also have watched Gundam Seed series.
Quite interesting...keke!
Post a Comment