Friday, September 5, 2008

The Day I Turned 20

Yesterday was the day i crossed over to the World of Twenties. lol..Received wishes from friends, comments in both friendster and facebook, sms-es, calls [from my Mum, Anita and Yuin]...Just wanna say Thank you to all who wished me. I really appreciate it. =D

Something unexpected happened yesterday as well. After the lunch in Pizza Hut on Wednesday, i thought that was it. After all my friends did celebrate with me, so I seriously did not expect them to treat me to lunch/dinner again, since all of us were stressing over Electronics 2 paper which was on today. I was also stressed about the test and hence,i skipped Techflow's weekly gathering to spend some quality time with my book and a stack of papers. lol..

But then, things happen when u least expect. After Thermo class was dismissed, i was still in my seat when suddenly Kelveen tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to him [he was sitting on my left] and he passed me:
....a bag from Scorpion Silver.

Yeah..i was shocked. I opened the bag and took out.........

....this.
I started smiling.

"Its a watch isnt it?" I asked, judging from the size of the box.

" Open it first," said William.

I proceeded to open and William said "Guys, she's opening it."

I opened it, all the while thinking it was a watch when i got a bigger shock.

Oh my goodness!!

It was so beautiful and I know it must have cost them a lot to buy it. I was touched when I saw what it was. None of my friends have ever bought that kind of present for me before. It was my first time receiving such gift. Being so excited over it, I asked William to help me to wear it on my wrist. LOL..being a guy, he was blur when he tried to help me 'coz he din know how to hook it. Its a good thing he figured it out or else,i would start laughing at him. =p

The bracelet looks good on my right wrist. I love the design and everything about it. LOL..I found out that it was the same people who signed the card chipped in to get me this lovely gift. Thank you guys! Cant really say how happy I was yesterday. I cant seem to thank you guys enough! =D

Thank you again to all of you who have made my day a great one yesterday, be it from your wishes and comments...Thank you for remembering my birthday. *hugs*

No comments: